A whole new world awaits just below the earth’s surface in this cool caving adventure.
Discover the underground wonderland of Britannia Creek Cave and see the earth from a totally different perspective. Daringly scramble around rocky ledges, squeeze through narrow rock formations, and slide down slick cave walls as you explore different routes throughout the cave.
Our professional guides will kit you out with a helmet and head torch, take you through a safety briefing, and be on hand throughout the activity to help guide you through the adventure. If you’re lucky you might even spot the shimmer of a glow worm or two.
- Round-trip transfers to and from the meet up location in Warburton
- Yarra Ranges National Park entrance fees
- Experienced adventure guides
- Safety equipment and first aid kit
- All adventure equipment
- Caving helmet
- Head torch
- Safety briefing
Not Inclusive Of:
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Travel or medical insurance
- Wear clothes you won’t mind getting wet and dirty like long pants and a long sleeve shirt or hire a pair of caving overalls from us.
- Bring a thermal top as the cave can get pretty chilly
- Closed toe shoes, sneakers or volleys
- Small day bag
- Water bottle / bladder and snacks
- Spare clothes (to change into after activity)
- Money for an after-activity treat
- Hand sanitiser and face mask
- A phone or camera for photos
- Warburton Adventure Company is a Parks Victoria Licensed Tour Operator and is fully insured
- Do not wear any jewellery or fancy watches as they may get scratched or damaged
- Children aged 10 and above must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must weigh less than 16 st 7 lb (240 lb / 109 kg).
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness and be able to squeeze through tight passages.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
- You do not need previous caving experience.
- You will need to complete our pre-arrival waiver, medical consent and covid-19 declaration form prior to your adventure.
- This activity begins in Warburton, which is approximately 75 minutes from Melbourne. You must make your own way to the designated meeting point.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booking tour start time.
- Price excludes credit card fees.
3185 Warburton Hwy, Warburton VictoriaGet Directions