Book this unique and challenging abseil experience in the history filled Kurth Kiln Regional Park. In this adventure you'll climb to the top of a large house sized boulder and then abseil back down attempting different pitches each time. The height of the abseils are between 12m - 15m, perfect for those who are new to abseiling but are up for a challenge.
The site is accessed via an easy 100m walk from the picnic area car park down the McCrae Creek waterfall track. The waterfall is also well worth checking out whilst visiting the Park, and conveniently it's only a short stroll from the abseil site. At the start of the adventure our experienced guides will kit you out with a harness and helmet, run you through a safety briefing, and demonstrate correct abseiling techniques. Once you’ve got a handle on the basics’ we will commence the activity. Our guides will be with you every step of the way to provide helpful tips and hints and ensure your safety throughout the experience.
This activity is best suited for adventurers aged 8+.
- Round-trip transfers to and from the meet up location in Warburton
- Parks Victoria entrance fees
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Safety equipment and first aid kit
- All adventure equipment including personal helmet and harness
- Safety briefing
Not Inclusive Of:
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Travel or medical insurance
- Wear comfortable active wear
- Thermal top, jumper, beanie and gloves
- Climbing shoes, or closed toe shoes, sneakers or trainers
- Small day bag
- Water bottle / bladder and extra snacks
- Rain coat
- Personal medication
- Hand sanitiser and face mask
- A phone or camera for photos
Know Before You Book:
- Warburton Adventure Company is a Parks Victoria Licensed Tour Operator and is fully insured
- Children aged 6+ must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness.
- If you have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- This activity begins in Warburton, which is approximately 75 minutes from Melbourne. You must make your own way to the designated meeting point.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Price excludes credit card fees